The Forever Young Foundation values the privacy of our donors and clients. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that is knowingly provided to us. We do not trade, share, or sell personal information.
Personal/Organizational Information Collected
The Forever Young Foundation collects and stores contact information from individuals and organizations as it is knowingly provided to us, including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers. The Forever Young Foundation does not distribute, trade, share, or sell personal information or email addresses to third parties. We use this information to contact individuals via email, phone, and mail with additional resources. You may choose at any time not to provide personally identifiable information, although this may restrict our ability to provide requested services or information.
The following are examples of personally identifiable information that you may volunteer to provide and examples of how we use such information.
- • Email Addresses – Forever Young Foundation collects email addresses from those that have requested more information or have donated funds for our charitable mission. Forever Young Foundation may use your email address to send you emails from Forever Young Foundation, including calendar events and newsletters. All unsolicited correspondence will include a direct link to REMOVE your email address from our database.
- • Mailing Addresses – Forever Young Foundation collects mailing addresses of those that request information about our programs or have donated funds for our charitable mission. Forever Young Foundation may send via mail brochures or other informational items. To opt out of any mailings from Forever Young Foundation, please contact Sterling@ForeverYoung.org..
- • Forever Young Foundation does not store or file any personal account information.We will not disclose any personal information other than the donor name for our annual report listing. Any person requesting anonymity is listed as anonymous. We will not disclose any personal information about a donor or perspective donor to anyone outside Forever Young Foundation or any of its affiliated entities without the knowledge or consent of that donor or prospective donor except as follows:
- • To an auditor in connection with an audit of Forever Young Foundation;
- • To a lawyer who is representing Forever Young Foundation in a matter to which the personal information relates;
- • To comply with a subpoena, warrant, or requirement under an order or rule of court;
- • To a government institution that has made a request for the information, identifying its authority to do so, in connection with the administration of any law of the United States or Utah; or
- • In any other circumstance where disclosure is specifically permitted under any applicable personal information protection legislation.
Third Party Uses
Records and Retention Policy
The Forever Young Foundation follows the standards for Records Retention and Destruction set by the National Council of Nonprofit Associations. These standards can be found on their website here.
Whistle Blower Policy
If any employee reasonably believes that some policy, practice, or activity of Forever Young Foundation is in violation of law, a written complaint must be filed by that employee with the Executive Director or the Board Chair.
It is the intent of Forever Young Foundation to adhere to all laws and regulations that apply to the organization and the underlying purpose of this policy is to support the organization’s goal of legal compliance. The support of all employees is necessary to achieving compliance with various laws and regulations. An employee is protected from retaliation only if the employee brings the alleged unlawful activity, policy, or practice to the attention of Forever Young Foundation and provides the Forever Young Foundation with a reasonable opportunity to investigate and correct the alleged unlawful activity. The protection described below is only available to employees that comply with this requirement.
Forever Young Foundation will not retaliate against an employee who in good faith, has made a protest or raised a complaint against some practice of Forever Young Foundation, or of another individual or entity with whom Forever Young Foundation has a business relationship, on the basis of a reasonable belief that the practice is in violation of law, or a clear mandate of public policy.
Forever Young Foundation will not retaliate against employees who disclose or threaten to disclose to a supervisor or a public body, any activity, policy, or practice of Forever Young Foundation that the employee reasonably believes is in violation of a law, or a rule, or regulation mandated pursuant to law or is in violation of a clear mandate of public policy concerning the health, safety, welfare, or protection of the environment.
Forever Young Financial Statements